GoldUno is a one-stop-destination for getting quick cash against gold assets. It is an online lending platform, an aggregator where you can compare gold loan products from different NBFCs and Banks and choose the best deal among them.
Researching for the best gold loan product near you is a daunting task which expends time, energy and effort. Why waste that when you can do all the research and apply for the best gold loan product from the comfort of your home. Golduno is the numero uno aggregator for gold loans. Using golduno, you can COMPARE hundreds of loan products, CHOOSE the deal that best suits you, and en-CASH your gold quickly.
To apply or research about gold loans, just go to golduno.com. Enter the approximate amount for gold that you are looking to acquire. Enter your location or let the browser load it automatically. Click search to view the best products near you. You can sort and filter through the products. Learn more
A missed call. Yes, securing a gold loan with the help of golduno today is a missed call away. Ring us at 1800-313-1060 or go to GoldUno/apply.com Compare and evaluate from hundreds of lenders offering a myriad of products.
You can pledge any type of gold jewellery within 18 to 24 karat. Please note, some banks does not offer loan against gold coins. Also, the weight of stones etc. fixed on the ornaments will be deducted for the purpose of valuation.
There are three types of repayment - INTEREST ONLY: Borrower pays only simple interest on the principal amount every month. At the end of the tenure, the borrower pays the principal and closes the loan. EMI: A fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. Equated monthly installments are used to pay off both interest and principal each month, so that over a specified number of years, the loan is paid off in full. BULLET: Bullet is where payment of entire principal and interest is made at the end of the loan term.
Yes. After loan disbursal from lender just confirm your loan details with our loan advisor. We will update your account with the repayment schedule and send you timely reminders in a medium of your choosing (SMS, email, call) for FREE.
If you fail to repay the loan amount on or before the due date, penal rate of interest is charged on the loan amount. Penal rate of interest will be applicable according to the terms of your gold loan agreement.
In case, you failed to repay your loan then the Bank's or NBFC's will auction your gold assets. But, it will happen only after giving you sufficient notice. They will also send auction intimation prior to the auction.
Yes, you can foreclose the loan account anytime. But, some Banks/NBFC's have their lock-in-period (around 1 & 1/2 months) after that you can start foreclosure process. You can end up by paying 0-1 percent for foreclosure, depending which banks you selected.
Yes, most of the Banks provides overdraft facility that will be valid for a period of 12 months. You can utilize funds to the extent limit of sanctioned based on the value of gold, which is being pledged.
You will be contacted by our loan advisor to go over the gold loan product you chose. The loan advisor will share the details of closest branch near you and schedule an appointment for you with branch associate. You will briefed again about the required document, loan parameters like expected loan amount, gold required as collateral.
After applying for a loan, you will be contacted by our loan advisor to finalize your application and schedule appointment for you. You can request cancellation during this call or get in touch with us anytime later here.
LTV is the amount of money you can take as loan by keeping gold as collateral security. i.e percentage of loan value to total value of gold. The loan to value ratio may depend on the type of ornaments and rate of interest.An easy example, you have Gold worth Rs 1,00,000 of the market value, and then you are eligible of getting loan of Rs 70,000 (that is 70 percent of the Gold value). The remaining 30% value of Gold loan becomes cover for the borrower's assets.
Most of the Bank's/ NBFC's does not charge any amount for pre-payment or part-payment. You can pay anytime to reduce the burden of interest on the loans as interest is calculated on daily product basis on the amount of loan outstanding at the end of the day. Whereas, some banks charges you pre-payment fees of up-to 1%.
Yes, you will be charged additional costs for late payment charges, which will be applicable according to the terms of your gold loan agreement. Hence, it is advisable to read terms of your loan agreement before processing and make timely payment.